Wanted to Buy/Rent/Borrow

Thread: Wanted to Buy/Rent/Borrow

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Vancouver Island
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050

Wanted to Buy/Rent/Borrow

Bugger. I'm too fat for my leathers, so until I lose some weight I'm going to need another set. So, I'd like to buy, rent or borrow some size 48 leathers for April 16th - 23rd. Can anyone help me? Please?

Oh, and if I end up renting or borrowing yours I promise to compensate you for any damage.

Work sucks -- let's go riding!

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    You can borrow/buy mine. It's a Teknic Chicane two-piece, size 48-58. All black with knee sliders.
    I'd like to sell them since I've lost a shit load of weight and these don't fit properly.
    PM me.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Registered User Array
    Heh... I am in the same position as well... lost a whole crap load of weight. Bought it at 220lbs dieted down to 185lbs and bulked up to 200lbs so it feels really roomy now.

Teknic chicane 2pc, black/white/silver, size 48/58. Never used. Worn once to walk around in.

PM me an offer.

Affiliated Addiction Array VanCityRider's Avatar

you can buy the Teknic Chicane 2pc for $400.00 new at BK.

is this suit any good? as it a full suit for the price of a jacket?

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    I have a pair of Fieldsheer one piece 46-56 White/blue/blue. With knee sliders, shoulder, arm padding. The seat is stretched out though. You can have them for $100 o.b.o. pm me for pics. I saw the same suit 3 years ago for about $1,400 new.

They saved me when I did "The Gumby" on the Langley By-Pass going 75 km/h over the tracks.
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here