Will work for Bike!

Thread: Will work for Bike!

I'm a she-male. Array integra298's Avatar
    Scooty Puff Junior.

Cool Will work for Bike!

I didn't know if I should post this in best of CL since that thread is mostly bikes for sale... so if the mods want to move it they can. Anyone need a personal slave?

Will work for Bike - $1 (New West)

Date: 2011-05-26, 8:35PM PDT
    Reply to: sale-ceuc5-2405153356@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hey there, just throwing this out there... I am willing to work for your bike. I don't have a lot of cash at the moment, but I do have some free time, and I can do just about anything you want.
    Need help moving heavy items such as furniture or appliances? no problem.
    Need your carpets shampooed? You got it!
    Toilets scrubbed, kitchen cleaned, office organized, lawn mowed, car washed/waxed, walls/trim painted, then just say the word!!!
    I have experience in minor household repairs, Interior/Exterior painting and am quite handy for most small projects. I am really good at the grunt work that you might not want to do yourself.
    If you have needs and are willing to part with your bike that has been taking up too much space, let me know!
    No job too big, or too small. Shoot me an email, let me know what you've got and what you want me to do for it, and we'll go from there. Please make sure to put the word "Handy-Man" in the subject line, or I will not open it, as there is a ton of spam from CL.
    My name is Dustin, and I can't wait to get started!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 2405153356

Hello? Anyone still out there? d:

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac
    Didnt know Al let Dustin have internet and a computer in his cage :P
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Ride to you limits Array clutch's Avatar
    Lower mainland why who wants to know???
    To big and to fast for you

You'd be surprised Array G Hats's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2007 KTM Superduke 990
    haha pretty funny. Could be worthwhile if you have an old bike that you haven't been able to sell