I'm rather upset about some of this nice weather...

Thread: I'm rather upset about some of this nice weather...

Angry I'm rather upset about some of this nice weather...

This wait is killing me! I hope the labour at BK doesn't take too long... at least the new parts should all be in by this Saturday.

Some pretty nice skies over the north shore today... I get so jealous and bitter buzzing around on my KE100, watching others glide around on their sportsbikes! Pardon my selfishness, but I wish it'd just constantly rain until I get my 6R back- then this wouldn't be so painful. And get this... yesterday my mom even made some crack about me taking out the "putt-putt". Oh yeah, and whenever I go to my girlfriend to get a little sympathy she just laughs at me and calls me a squid! Jesus! I'm out of school early... haven't yet started my summer job... look at all this time I could be spending reaping the benefits of my sweet, sweet bike! What a waste.... I will forever be burdened and saddened by this loss.

And why didn't I put my insurance on hold? It'll have probably been a month between crashing my bike and getting it back. Damn me!

2. Remove Advertisements

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

dude, that's tooo funny your mum burned you about "ridin the put-put"

she sounds like she digs rockets.

Hope BK puts a blanket over the barrel for ya.

Get ridin soon

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

tiz Red.
    Dude, everyone is beatin on you... poor guy.
    BCSB- Moderator

North Vancouver
    2005 R1
    Hay that sucks that your bike is in the shop. I had my bike in for repair and it took a month before I got it back but when I did I just rip it up and you will too. So stay calm and just rip when you get it back.
    13 R/C and counting
    1/1 =wife 09 Venza
    mine 05 R1
    1990 BOOSTED 4WD Skyline