HJC 'jet fighter' 3/4 helmet (M) New in box with tags $125

Thread: HJC 'jet fighter' 3/4 helmet (M) New in box with tags $125

Registered User Array
    South Surrey
    03 FZ1 Bee

HJC 'jet fighter' 3/4 helmet (M) New in box with tags $125

Top of the line HJC 3/4 helmet, Size Medium, bought the same size as my current HJC full face but the fit is different and doesn't work for me.

This is the fiberglass composite (not cheap thermo plastic) SNELL and DOT approved 'jet fighter' model FS3. Fully removable liner, vented, subtle wing on it that ensures no lift at high speeds, all the bells and whistles.

New with tags in box, comes with a helmet bag, face shield and convertible system to switch to a visor - both options are included.

Gloss black, with black visor and clear shield (the picture of the box is to show how the shield looks).

This sells at the stealership (you have to prepay and order it in because I couldn't find one who stocked it) for $154.95 plus HST for a grand total of $173.54.
    You can order it online (and wait for it), by the time you get it shipped and pay brokerage, duties and taxes you might save $20.00

Best by far, save almost $50 and I'll let you try it on before you buy it (a novel concept) for FREE!

pm or call Steve at (six zero four) 724 7163.
    Attached Images