BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Shipping My Bike Back To BC from Vegas

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  JoWii 
#1 ·
To keep this short I leave out the story of how it ended up in Vegas, but either way I need to get my bike home. The bike has been sitting for a while so it probably isn't rideable without a bit of work so I need to ship it back home.

I am looking for feedback on the cheapest way to ship a bike from Las Vegas back to Vancouver. Anyone done this before that can recommended a company or service??

Any help or comments would be great.

#6 ·
Buy me a plane ticket to Vegas, give me $500; I'll double your money and ride your bike back. :devillook

#12 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately there's no real story. We took it down to Vegas on a truck. My buddy was going to use it and decided not to so now it's coming home. It has been parked for a while and will need a new battery, and probably need all the fuel lines bled etc. I do like the idea of shipping it to blaine and then just picking it up from there.

I listed it on uship but no action from anyone there as of yet.

Has anyone actually used a specific company they can recommend??

#13 · (Edited)
I've used Allied and they were awesome.

They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Allied has a motorcycle division that does only bikes. They load 'em with ONLY other bikes and do a crap load of 'em each week. I had mine shipped up from Cali to just outside of Seattle for about $500 ish (can't remember). That price included insurance. DON'T skimp on the insurance otherwise you will get standard shipping rates for any damage... $0.02 a lb or $8 bucks for your bike if its lost.

Nice.

You can do door to door (USA) but it will add 30% If you do door to door USA-Canada) then look out it will be crazy $$ and paperwork.

Just ride it back and everything is fine.

Here`s my baby coming home...

[/URL][/URL][/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/URL][/URL][/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.