'Tis the season to ride...in this beautiful Spring!
My short ride today! Was a last minute impulse to go for a ride just because it rained on me coming back through N. Cascades on Monday
A little note if you're planning your ride this weekend:
- going to be a scorcher even at N. Cascades summit! It was hovering around 10C 1pm today. By the time you get to Winthrop you'll be sweating in your helmet! 22C in Winthrop around 2ish today and I was hot!
- It was 25C by the time I got to Osoyoos and Kelowna (7:30pm)
- Hwy 33 from Beaverdell to Kelowna is riddled with potholes from winter. Also, this same section, there are lots of oil spills from truck/tanker? Watch it!
- Lots of sand coming into Kelowna on 33...I think they trucked the sand there for road paving!
- Tar snakes are still on the climb from Osoyoos to Anarchist Summit.