It's been a while so it's time for a new iteration:
Good god that is beautiful!
Interesting looking tires.
The front is nice but the rear is a fail IMO. Whatever though.
What are the specs and msrp?
Found on net:
2700 pounds. 700 horsepower and 730 pound-feet of tire smoking torque. All that power should be sent to the rear wheels via an X-trac seven-speed sequential transmission
60 miles per hour in under three seconds and if you keep going, the Pagani will hit speeds in excess of 220 mph
only 20 will be produced per year and the chances of owning one are slim, as not many people have $1.3 million in their new car fund.
07 R1 current
K5 DL650 sold
K7 GSXR 750 sold
What does the carbon fibre crotch hole do?
Does this car actually suck your dick for $1.3 million?
i was having this debate with a buddy of mine who owns a new 458. I love his friggin car but as he says, it's a very stressful ownership.
1) you cannot really take it anywhere. You wouldnt let anyone vallet it (duh), you wouldnt take your wife shopping in it, the only real reason to have it is for the sole purpose of attending social events and arriving in your own ferrari (which gets old after everyone in your circle of friends knows you own one anyways).
2) you dont really want to race it because the cost of maintenance and wear/tear on the car is unpleasant, plus god forbid some guy with a sti runs into you accidentally on the track.
3) like most of these guys in his position, the car is just a garage queen and literally is a show piece.
4) any sort of spirited driving with a Rossa Corsa 458 in bc will lead quickly to a 7 day impound. Since he got it in about 2 months ago, he's gotten 3 tickets already. One for going 53 in a 50 zone... WTF!?
5) dont get him started on parking or speed bumps.. basically he cant enter any parkling lot in the downtown core without losing some hair
I ve known this guy since high school so i had the privilege of driving the 458 and my god is it ever a beautiful work of art. I cant explain how much i love that car..
In many ways im not jealous of the issues he has to deal with.
p.s. at least you can pronounce the Zonda... how the F' do you pronounce this thing?
Very nice car but I think Pagani hit their high water mark here.
Last edited by Cuff; 06-06-2011 at 01:22 AM.
"Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for fifteen minutes" - Cousin Eddie