WARNING- Route 3 Crowsnest- Manning Park

Thread: WARNING- Route 3 Crowsnest- Manning Park

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R

WARNING- Route 3 Crowsnest- Manning Park

Be VERY......I repeat VERY careful on the #3 just East of the Hope slide area. The center of the lane (Where the painted line should be) is so deteriorated that it will swallow a 120 front tire, like a mean railroad track crossing. This is going East or West! Road repair crews really need to get on this. Aside from that tons of wild life. I have never seen so many deer in a short stretch 25+, 3Bears, a moose and 2 cayotes. Be careful and be aware.

2. Remove Advertisements

New West
    Yeah, I posted this after coming back from May Long, have NEVER seen it like that, super dangerous fir bikes.

It can obviously be avoided....as long as you don't change lanes, scary shit!

We also saw 2 bears & 3 deer, which was unique....lotsa snow this year, animals
    comin down low to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Daytona 675
    Lots of holes alright. And I'm wasn't even counting the ones that drive. . .
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    "I race to win." - Ayrton Senna
    "If he had survived Imola 94, we would all be racing for second place" - Michael Schumacher

mini bike
    This bad hmmmmmmm i wanted to head up to vernon for a blast but i keep hearing this road is messed up badly?
    In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

must have more bacon Array gxr jo's Avatar
    sunny surrey
    a few pretties
    i did the ride on the weekend and the ruts seem to be worse near the slide , there were some warning signs , other than that i enjoyed the ride , there is still some snow in the shady areas off the road so dress warm if going thru early
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9