I know it is a little weird to post an ad like this here, but I am looking for a roommate with similar interests (Motorcycles!) and where else would I find someone than here? Male or female - I don't care.

Following situation: My boyfriend found a new job 2 weeks ago and had to relocate immediately to Florida. Now I am alone in a 2bdr townhouse with shared garden and a spacious basement. You can have the room furnished or unfurnished. The rest of the house is furnished and I have more than enough dishes. If you have nice furniture, I don't mind selling some of my stuff.

The place has one bathroom. I don't think that should be a problem...I am not one of those girls that needs an hour in the bathroom.

The basement is pretty spacious and fits another motorcycle and some gear easily. (I have 2 bikes down there right now)

About myself: I am female, 26yrs old. I work full-time downtown and my work schedule is all over the place. I will respect your need for sleep and I expect the same from you. I love MotoGP, a good drink, bbq's with friends and I love my R6! I hate BS and people that can't clean up after themselves.

If you are interested or know someone who's looking for an awesome place to live, send me a PM.

PS: For the idiots out there: I am not looking for a lover...I am looking for a roommate and friend.