honda finally rolling with suzuki still hangin in there.i guess the rules allow the suzuki to be competative,not like ama rules(aaron yates done with 600).
Behind Fujiwara in second spot was Dutchman and ex-GP racer Jurgen Van Der Goorbergh. A surprise fourth on the grid went to reigning Champion Fabien Foret, despite an obvious lack of top end on the new ZX-6RR. Foret clocked up 254.4 kph (158.1 mph), way below the 275.8 kph (171.4 mph)reached by Iain MacPherson on his Ten Kate Honda CBR600RR.
World Supersport Championship
Round 2, Phillip Island 28-29-30 March 2003.
Fastest lap times:
1. Chris Vermeulen, AUS, Honda, 1:36.161
2. Katsuaki Fujiwara, JPN, Suzuki, 1:36.531
3. Jurgen Van Den Goorbergh, NED, Yamaha, 1:36.843
4. Fabien Foret, FRA, Kawasaki, 1:36.859
5. Christian Kellner, GER, Yamaha, 1:36.971
6. Pere Riba, ESP, Kawasaki, 1:37.022
7. Iain MacPherson, GBR, Honda, 1:37.147
8. Stephane Chambon, FRA, Suzuki, 1:37.185
9. Broc Parkes, AUS, Honda, 1:37.238
10. Kevin Curtain, AUS, Yamaha, 1:37.252