Evel Knievel Days details, Butte Montana. Jul 21-23
Are you ready to storm the streets of Historic Uptown Butte Montana on your Supermoto or Quad with huge crowds lining the track and compete for a piece of the $5000 Pro purse? Well, we sure are!
Supermoto racers from all over the US and Canda will be converging on the city streets for the 10th Annual Evel Knievel festival. This is the 4th year that supermoto is an intergral part of this awesome event. How recently have you seen supermoto bikes and quads on tv, on billboards, on the radio advertising and in the newspaper? For this event, you will! You may even end up in the newspaper.
This year's event is being held from July 21-July 23. Thursday is a practice day, Friday is practice and ever popular team race, Saturday is race day.
The WHR crew is amped up to make the track even better than years before. This year we will be running the track in the opposite direction and since the "urban crossover" was such a big hit we are bringing it back again this year.
In addition to the Supermoto event, there will be plenty of other activities to keep everyone entertained. The Free Style MX crew will be on hand and hanging it all out with their huge air and wicked stunts. Word has it that Keith Sayers will be jumping something that has never been attempted before on Saturday night. The custom street bike parade is returning - live bands, street vendors and all kinds of fun things to do are going to be on tap. Oh, and lets not forget the Monster Truck rides, high diving acts, BMX and more. Butte knows how to put on a festival and there is always a surprise or two. Be sure to get this on your schedule – we are all looking forward to seeing you in Butte July 21 through the 23rd. .
Some important event details:
• Your grid placement is determined by registration date and time Save yourself some time by avoiding the line and click over to http://www.xtrm.com and get yourself registered.
• The total pro purse is $5000 and we have both pro and amateur classes for both bikes and quads.
• If you are looking for a hotel, we have a special room rate at the Best Western Butte Plaza Inn. 2900 Harrison Ave • 406-494-3500. There are 25 rooms under WHR Motorsports at $110 for July 21, 22 23. Make sure you get your reservations before July 8, 2011.
• We will keep you updated on WHR Motorsports on Facebook and also on the official site: www.ekdayssupermoto.com
• Also, stay up to date by checking out the main web site for the Evel Knievel days festival at the following site www.knieveldays.com.
Daily event Schedule:
Thursday July 21st - Sign up 12-1pm $40 per rider. Special offer: Pay for Thursday practice and get Friday practice for FREE!
Practice 1-5pm (practice will be split up in classes)
Friday July 22nd - Sign up 11-12pm $40 per rider
Practice 12-5pm (practice will be split up in classes)
Team Race sign up 11-5pm $15 per rider
Team Races 5pm (We will have 2 divisions if we have enough entries otherwise we will handicap teams to make it fair)
Saturday July 23rd - Post Entry “WHR Motorsports Trailer Granite Street Pits”
Sign up 10am-12pm
Riders Meeting 12pm
Mains 4:45-6:45pm (There will be breaks while FMX is running)
Pro Main Events 7pm