2001 KLR650

I bought this bike stock last summer from the original owner with 42250kms, it now has 54000km. I've had it completely gone over, and added all the accessories listed to make it suitable for touring. Did one trip up to Inuvik, and now its ready for someone elses adventure. It has only been used on the road, and occasional logging roads. Never off-road by myself or the original owner.

I've had installed new wheel bearings, greased and inspected the steering head and swingarm bearings, new AGM battery, coolant flush, new brake pads, fluid, and speedbleeders installed, Eagle Mike Doohickey is done, Carb is rejetted with the KLX needle and standard KLR carb mods with the tweety core removed and HMF tip installed in the exhaust. Valves were adjusted at 46000km with new cover gaskets installed. Glass fuses replaced with the blade type.

Accessories included are:

6.6gal IMS gas tank with locking gas cap
Supermoto front fender
Heated Grips
Protaper ATV mid bars
Barkbuster Storm handguards
Sargent seat (only used for the 2 week trip, new before that)
Happy Trails luggage racks and mounting pucks
Jesse aluminum panniers
Shad 42L top case
Large rear rack under the top case
Aluminum skid plate
Engine guard with hiway pegs
Clymer manual

Rear tire was just replaced on Saturday with a new Kenda 761, Front tire is a Michelin T63. Both tires are in great shape, lots of life left. Chain and Sprockets were replaced last week and have about 2000kms on them. DID EV gold chain, and JT sprockets. Both 16T and 15T front sprockets come with the bike, the 16T is installed now
Also have a set of good Kenda 270 tires to go with the bike

If you have any questions or would like to see it give me a call at 604-219-5717. Located in North Van

I'd also be willing to part out the some of the accessories, but would prefer to sell the bike complete first

Panniers and racks - $450
Sargent seat - $250
Top case - $80
Engine Guard/Pegs $60

Name:  526.JPG
Views: 765
Size:  136.2 KBName:  527.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  136.9 KBName:  523.JPG
Views: 559
Size:  138.6 KBName:  525.JPG
Views: 180