Any Websites for paid surveys

Thread: Any Websites for paid surveys

Any Websites for paid surveys

Ive heard people talking about doing lengthy surveys online and getting paid to do them. Anyone know any good legit sites for this?

Also, there are other sites ive heard of that you click away for hours and get paid to do soo. I have a lot of downtime and work and would like to make some extra change on the site

Any help or links would be helpful

Try Consumer Research Panel. It's one of those focus group things.

I did a whole bunch of them, like about 10 of them so far, each paying around 40 to 80 bucks each. All over a course of several years.

Lately they are getting very sneaky now. They make you do a preqaulifying "interview" or survey and then after completing it, they tell you that you don't qualify for their target group for the survey, yet, they got the information from you anyways, without having to pay you.

That happened to me the last 5 or so times, I just sent their emails to my junk folder now and don't bother with them anymore.

Bad Motherfucker Array thebronze's Avatar
    On Yer Wife/GF/Mom
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)
    +1... I could use the entertainment
    Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    Phone sex... operator....hahahaha lots o bucks doing that...and not much different than posting here...hahahahaa
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!