Rocket ship to the sun?

Thread: Rocket ship to the sun?

Registered User Array Frank Einstein's Avatar
    White Rock
    2008 Honda X15RRR4000BTU Space Comander..I just call her "Chopper"!

Rocket ship to the sun?

This guy heard that these scientists were going to send a rocket ship to the sun. This bothered him as he realized that sending a rocket ship to the sun would be impossible because, of course, it would melt before it even got to the sun.
    He looked on the internet and discovered the laboratory where these learned scientist were working and went down to have a talk with them.
    He went into this futuristic building located near Cape Kennedy. He walked down this long hallway with many doors on his left and right. Finally, he came to a door that had a notice on it reading, "This is where the first rocket ship to the sun is being designed".
    He did the only natural thing at this point.
    He knocked.
    The door opened and there stood a man similar in appearance to Albert Einstein wearing a lab coat and glasses, with a white mustache who said "!Good evenink! Vat can Ve do forrr you?
    The guy told the scientist about how he had read the article about the scientists sending a rocket ship to the sun and how he thought this was ridiculous because the rocket ship would melt.
    The scientist responded, "Vy Yes! Ve know dat! Dat is Vy Ve are goink to go at night!
    My brain is the same shape as my hat!

Bad Motherfucker Array thebronze's Avatar
    On Yer Wife/GF/Mom
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)
    Booooo....Hisssssssss...... Ban Please..... I heard that joke in grade 2... around 1971 or so
    Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

medicated 4 ur protection Array syncro's Avatar
    white privelege
    RC51 & Blackbird
    oh dear.
    *** every move should be calculated ***

Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Most everyone on here is worth a laugh or has a good insight at one time or another, even syncro.

Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    That scientist was Alberts brother, Frank and he should stick to electrics.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

K9 GSX R 600
    wow! great joke