BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

What can I say?

551 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  CanadianBird 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Good question, I'm not sure. I have bike to bike with blue tooth, but to tell you the truth, I really don't like to listen to music or take calls. I do like bike to bike. I've been shopping around for a gps for the bike and this one seems to do both, radar, gps. I'm not sure it answers your question though. I love gadgets, but I'm still a ludite, so it takes me awhile to figure them out. I already have the stem mount and hardware to battery so it should be just, plug and go. We'll see. I love spending my kids inheritance. lol It's really for the bike as I have gps in the G. I will keep my 9500iX for the car. I'll keep the post happening when I receive it and use it.

#6 ·
I get laser alerts on my 9500iX and I was looking for a gps, It's technology so it can't be perfect, can it? I will keep my 9500iX in the vehicle. I'll give it a go on the bike and see how it works. If it's a dog, I guess it'll be a Christmas gift for my son-in-law.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.