FS: 4 Motorcycle Helmets

Thread: FS: 4 Motorcycle Helmets

Registered User Array chavez r6's Avatar
    Yamaha r6 2001

FS: 4 Motorcycle Helmets

My brother and I just sold our sport bikes a few months ago and now I'm trying to clear out our extra gear. I have 4 helmets which are brand new and never used. Each helmet is $100.00. You will have to come to my house for pick up. I will not be shipping or mailing the helmets. Here's some details for each helmet, email me with your name, number, and any questions if your interested in any of them. I also have a large Joe Rocket blue mesh summer jacket with liner for $75 Thanks! For faster response email me at rnijjer@shaw.ca

1) The Helmet with cards is a size large, it has a clear visor with lower and upper vents.

2) NFX Helmet is considered to be a Large to XL. It has a visor with vents. This Helmet is different than others because it flips up half way. So not only does the visor flip up, but so does the entire front piece of the helmet.

3) The Dragon print helmet is a Large. The paint is flat black with blue designs, it also has front lower and upper vents.

4) The ZOX helmet is an extra large. It looks great and comes with a blue solar tint visor. It also has upper and lower vents.
    Attached Images          
    Last edited by chavez r6; 07-15-2011 at 09:20 AM. Reason: pictures did not upload