Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition Open House Aug 14/11

Thread: Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition Open House Aug 14/11

Registered User Array
    93 Ducati 900ss

Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition Open House Aug 14/11

The Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition is hosting its 1st Annual All Makes Open House and Ride-In. All motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to come and see our exhibition and a collection of rarely displayed vintage bikes.

The parking lot facing Boundary Rd. will be restricted to Motorcycles only (entrance at East 2nd Ave.) so ride- in … grab a Hot Dog, see our display and meet your fellow riders. There will be movie showings, special tours and prizes.

If you ride in on a pre-1980 motorcycle, be one of the first 50 and get a free Hot Dog!

Sunday August 14, 2011
    11:00AM –3:00 PM
    1875 Boundary Rd, Vancouver, B.C.
    Ph 604 293-2221

See you there!

2. Remove Advertisements

2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    If you've never seen the museum, it's worth the time if you're in Vancouver. The last exhibit I saw was the one about the British motorcycle industry. Some really rare beasts in the show.
    Does anyone know what bikes will be on display?
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)
    DO IT!

Steveston Village
    Triumph Thruxton

Made in America
    The current show, called “Made in America”, is a fascinating look at the incredible history of the motorcycle industry in North America. Did you know there have been more than 315 motorcycle manufacturers in the USA since 1895? Learn more by visiting the new exhibit opened in December, 2010. Before entering the building, though, take in the front window highway of bikes, or drop by later, after dark, and check out a light show worth seeing. No shortage of photo ops here.
    Buying something on Amazon, use my affiliate links to support my motorcycle racing. Every little bit counts. WMRC 250 Class FTW - #702, MUCHO GRACIAS!

WTB: PW50 Bike for my kids