Attention All Runners in Surrey / Delta / New West!!!!

Thread: Attention All Runners in Surrey / Delta / New West!!!!

Team No Team Array

Attention All Runners in Surrey / Delta / New West!!!!

My clinic, Surrey Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy, is having an afternoon of running assessments for those preparation for the Sun Run or the upcoming running season. This goes down on Tuesday, April 1st from 2-6pm. Cost is $15, and all proceeds go to the CKNW children's fund. Assessments will be around 10-15 minutes.

The assessment includes gait and running analysis, advice on shoes and orthotics, biomechanical analysis of the spine, hip, pelvis, knee and ankle (find out if anything's too tight, too weak or out of place) to address or avoid injury and optimize performance.

So come out and get yourself sorted out before this year's running campaign! Its all going towards a good cause.

Were located inside the North Surrey Recreation Centre, about 10 seconds from Surrey Central Skytrain Station.

Give us a call at 604-583-6088

2002 ZX6R
    I am so there! I have to get my hip looked at and ankle as well. Something is not right. Either bone length descrepency or joint misalignment.

Ex-Team X-Trojan Member

Past Bikes: CM450E, '00 F4, '01 929, '03 GSXR1000/'03 GSXR 750(Katie's), '02 ZX6R (current)