FS/FT 1999 Isuzu Vehicross Ironman Edition 4x4 4WD SUV

Thread: FS/FT 1999 Isuzu Vehicross Ironman Edition 4x4 4WD SUV

Registered User Array
    '03-'05 Honda CBR 600RR, '04/'05 Suzuki GSX-R600, '04 Triumph Daytona 600

FS/FT 1999 Isuzu Vehicross Ironman Edition 4x4 4WD SUV

If you are looking to buy this vehicle, it needs no further introduction.

I am hesitant to sell this car because I really like the 4x4 ability and handling on all Isuzu vehicles... with 3.2L engine; automatic transmission 4wd, it is a really fun car to drive. Great offroad vehicle. It is a one of a kind 99 Isuzu Vehicross Ironman Edition. There were only 420/4153 made in US. (Was not available to Canada). Bought this a year ago in the states and did all the import and 150 points inspection work myself (a full check up was done on the car right after I imported...). The car currently has 106,XXX miles on it and currelty not insured.

Priority change and I am looking for a bigger vehicle to carry more things. Please leave me your name and number and I am happy to answer any questions you have about this vehicle.

Asking $11777 or open to reasonable offers, or willing to consider trade for 2009-2011 Harley Davidson iron 883 for now (I know this is a sports bike forum, but I hope you guys could help me spread the words to your buddies that wants to trade his Iron for this cool truck...)

Also listed at Here

Thanks for looking guys.

EDIT: Sorry, just want to be clear, if I traded for an Iron 883, I am going to buy a bigger car. :P
    Last edited by Hide; 07-24-2011 at 10:44 PM.