Hello ladies and gents I'm sad to say that I have to sell my 08 kawasaki ninja 250R since my fiancee won't let me keep it. I change my oil every 2k and before storage and all maintenance is up to date with receipts. It comes with battery tender connector and charger so you'll never have to worry about stripping your screws or taking battery out every year. The bike is completely stock. has roughly 7.9k on it. One of the lowest you'll find on a 08. I only ride during summer and take it to sea to sky a few times a summer. It has never been in an accident. I mainly use it as a commute to work which isn't far from my home. Please e-mail me with contact if interested. I will only allow test drive if I have money in hand. Bike is still insured till August 11. This is gonna be a late summer so you still have a good few months to ride =). There are some scuffs on the tail from passenger shoes, but it can be buffed off but one little scratch, and the left end handle from crapping wall when parking.