This is Awesome
This is a Ted talk by the guy who created the Book of Awesome. He just decided one day to view the world a little differently after going through some stuff. It's long (17mins) but worth it, sit back and grab a coffee. Very inspirational.
So on the ride to work today, it got me thinking about the little things that are awesome about riding motorcycles. Add your own:
-When the construction flagger is attractive, and she gives you that extra smile and a wave
- Priority loading on BC ferries on a Friday of a long weekend - unfortunately, the price is not awesome
- A twisty empty road, on a warm summers day just after day break
- Guy driving a mini van full of noisy kids looking over at you wistfully as you speed past.
- Guy's wife in the mini-van looking at you wistfully as you speed past.
- Finding the grove on a favorite road that makes you feel like Valentino Rossi
Experienced bra fitter
- No seat belt.
- Guys think your a bad ass. Well you have to be a little intimidating looking to pull that off.
- All your girl friends want a ride. ;-)
- The sound... ohhhh the sound.
- Knowing, I'd be neck in neck with my 1982 GS1100e in a drag race against an Audi R8 V8
- All the chicks in the office think I'm cool. (at least, in my head)