Van Aquarium - Bird exhibition

Thread: Van Aquarium - Bird exhibition

Registered User Array mikethebike's Avatar
    New Westminster
    s1000rr 2011

Van Aquarium - Bird exhibition

I was wondering if the bird of prey exhibition is worth the price and time to visit? I'm a huge nature geek, but the wife not so much, so I don't want to waste her time if it's not spectacular.

Has anyone been?

Is it worth (money and time) going to the aquarium again?

2015 KTM Duke 390
    NO...! it about 35 or 40 bux to get in. i only saw some small birds around the 'amazon' portion of it. missy has a one year its free for her.

don't go "just for the birds...!"

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    I was just there, $27.00 a head to get in...Little pricey...But since the last time to the recent visit lots has changed...No Killer Whale!!! just a few Belugas, some Porpoises, No Sharks!!! well the big ones or the Hammer head....IMO it got a little bit lamer...Fish were all ok...In the tropical side it was fun with birds and sloth and monkeys and butterflies all free to roam....If I ever go back I am bringing a rubber spider and snake and some fishing line....Gonna scare the SHIT out of some tourists..The scary cats always seem to let it be known they dont like spiders n things ... I was pointing to dead leaves and saying to my friend who didnt like spiders, WOW look at that spider! and I would hear someone scream nearby...
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

CBR600RR / RVT1000 RC51
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    If you want to see birds of prey, hit up the birds of prey sanctuary just outside of Boise, Idaho. Wicked and I don't think it cost
    anything to get into it. Maybe $10. It's called the world center for birds of prey.
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

50th Anniversary R6
    Not worth it for "just the birds"
    But as an overall it was an alright experience, considering I hadn't been in about 20 years. Dissapointed that I never got to see the anaconda, it was chillin' in it's den.
    Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.