I'm selling my 1999 SV650 race bike. This is a very well prepared bike and is capable of turning much faster laps than my personal best of a 1:17.1 This bike won 7 of the 8 SVCup races in 2009. Only changes that from 2009 is that the bike has a stock motor (motor out of Bez's bike that won the WCC championship in 2010).
I just finished giving the carbs a thorough cleaning including disassembly and a fresh set of spark plugs.
Here is a brief rundown of what the bike has. I will bring it to Troy's next track day for anyone interested in viewing the bike. Bike can be ridden at the track day with a deposit.
- 1999 SV650
- Salvage title
- Racetech front suspension with preload adjusters
- Penske rear shock
- aluminum quick turn throttle
- braided brake lines
- Vesrah brake pads
- spare 2006 GSXR 750 master cylinder
- captured spacers on rear wheel
- Woodcraft clip-ons
- Woodcraft rearsets
- Full Hindle exhaust with Ti can
- BMC race filter
- Bike has been dyno'd and jetted by MAS Dyno services
- 2 sets of bodywork, both are not "show quality" but they get the job done.
- new 48T rear sprocket
- New chain last year
- Michelin Power One race tires (contingency eligible)
- Spare set of wheels (front has bent lip, can be repaired)
- Pirelli rain tires