BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

I haven't seen....

2K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  kerunt 
#1 ·
....Bacchus "My Crossplane R1 in CADMIUM YELLOW is the best motorcycle ever made" 40 lately.

Internet connection down? Out of town? Woke up from the dream?

Inquiring minds want to know! :laughing

#3 ·
He's in California, and if you haven't ridden the roads there yet - there are many wonderful roads there that would keep one from posting stuff obsessively

#16 ·
Funny that this thread surfaced, coz I wondered about a few people as well. Taoodavid and JCgirl, but they're fine. Just inactive.

However, what happened to michaelpawlson from Chiliwack?

PS: Someone tell me the story of the guy that got banned for life. Sounds interesting..

#17 ·
PS: Someone tell me the story of the guy that got banned for life. Sounds interesting..
Ahhhh, twas the end of the good 'ol days on BCSB as I understand it. Seen a few laments that things aren't the same anymore.

IIRC Ebi's ban all started with some chick posting an intro to the forum with an FB "look at me, how hot am I?" picture as her avatar. Intro posted in General Sportbike Chat, not the nice, safe New Riders forum. Well, general hilarity and mayhem ensued ending with a few bans of varying lengths and said girls BF coming on the forum in a huff and swearing he was gone forever blah, blah, blah.

Shame really, I don't think anybody misses those two but there were some funny people that met the end of their BCSB days in that thread.:rolleyes

#25 · (Edited)
:evilgrin

Jacy (priorbabe) stopped riding a few years ago, well motorcycles anyhow.:evilgrin

Michaelpawson lives behind me and the only thing i here out of his garage on a sunny day anymore is a harley firing up and riding away.

#23 ·
crabalocker is alive and doing well. He can't remember his password for the site, so no longer logs in.

I do miss team troll though. Adam112, CorvetteBoy, etc were a breath of fresh air here.

#24 ·
DirtyBill signed on a few times under different names. However his personality came through in the first or second post and he'd be banned again. he was easy to find on Advrider as well, same "writing style."

His level of confrontation and online agressiveness knew no bounds.

I have no idea what got him finally booted, most likely just too many bans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.