PRS Ride - 08.20.2011

Thread: PRS Ride - 08.20.2011

Registered User Array LiquidBiohazard's Avatar
    Bike
    2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250

PRS Ride - 08.20.2011

Enjoy! A little video I cut together after the PRS ride on Saturday this past weekend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Experienced Newbie Array osama1234's Avatar
    Bike
    none
    I'm really impressed by the quality of the video. What does your setup consist of? Do you have any nighttime footage?

Bike
    2005 Hondabago
    Nice work. The effort keeping a variety of footage synced to the music shows and it really keeps the video entertaining.
    Look not for happiness around the corner. Happiness is the corner. IBA#42642

Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    now I am pissed you did not have your camera tonight..... thanks for coming for the ride BTW

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 SV1000s
    Nice work! Is that an electrochromatic(?) visor? And seconds with what setup/editing you used.

Registered User Array LiquidBiohazard's Avatar
    Bike
    2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    Hey thanks for the feedback everyone! I didn't realize I had comments I use a GoPro Hd Hero helmet cam that I bought from FutureShop. It works great in the say time but at night it's not so great...

Thanks schmii!! It takes me about 2 hours to put one minute f film together... Such a long process. Sadly I made this around midnight so I was really tired and it turns out it's not as synced up as it seemed to me when I was creating it lol

As for my visor, its the pinlock system so that's my fog insert. It's smoked but in Europe they have a photo cromatic insert so when it comes to Canada I will be swapping it out. Pinlock works great!! No fog at all since I got it, the setup cost around $100 for the new visor and insert. Look it up if you have fogging issues!