BC Supermoto Video

Thread: BC Supermoto Video

Bikes not keyboards Array Shawn Watson's Avatar
    Vancouver B.C.
    YZ250 Supermoto

BC Supermoto Video

Thanks to Ken Noakes for this BC Supermoto Video from the Aug 21 race including some fast laps with John Brown & Tim Masters flying his DRZ over the berm. (He later put his plate back on & rode home!) http://youtu.be/z-1LRE0Onb4
    Last edited by Shawn Watson; 08-24-2011 at 08:21 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Everett, WA USA
    2003 KTM 525 SX
    Thanks for taking the time to do that video! Because you were there, I kicked myself for not having a helmet cam on as I left... I wouldn't do the accent justice, so please insert your thickest French-Canadian accent in for the fellow as I describe...

As I was leaving Tradex, I had to wait for a lone Harley to pass before I could pull out. I turned left as he passed and followed only a short distance before he started slowing... and slowing... and slowing... right in the middle of the lane. When he came to a stop, I pulled alongside of him. He was an old fellow, and his face was like a cabbage patch doll plumping out the sides of his helmet. Before I got by him, he says while looking at the cleanup crew tearing down the track, (insert that accent) "Are they packing it in for the day?" I said, sounding a little melancholy, "Yeah, they're all done for the day." He replied, "O-K" in that way you Canadians can sing those two letters, "Have a good day."

What a PERFECT ending to a supermoto promotional video that would have been! Picture the credits starting, then interrupted by that scene before continuing! What a missed opportunity.

If someone is there for the last round, I have some ideas for staged footage that would be fun to do and great to have for a video.