2007 Triumph Daytona 675, with Aftermarket Exhaust, Sliders, Levers
Selling my baby. It hurts but I can’t afford it in Vancouver (recently moved here from the island). Over $2,000 invested last season! (New Tires, Aftermarket Exhaust, Carbon exhaust covers, Pazzo Levers, GSG Clutch/Alternator sliders, GSG Frame sliders, front and rear stands)
PRICE REDUCED! Now $7,500
Model: Daytona 675
Primary Color: Gray
Use: 12,700 km
Equipment Condition: Excellent
Title Status: Clean
Pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/8184...20675?h=2fe7b9
This bike turns heads from a block away. Coming to a stop through first gear it sounds like a fighter jet landing. The TOR aftermarket exhaust has arguably the nicest resonance of all aftermarket exhausts, and it’s opened up over the season (Nice and loud). Up close, well, it’s a work of art. Only complaint with my bike is it’s a guy-magnet.
You want to blow those Japanese bikes out of the water? That’s this bike’s legacy. It’s fast, agile, and perfect for lower mainland riding (the three cylinder engine provides a great alternatives to a v-twin or inline 4).
Its 675cc, water-cooled three-cylinder 12-valve power unit is extremely compact and features Keihin closed-loop fuel injection and stacked six-speed close ratio transmission. Peak power of 123bhp is delivered at 12,500rpm, with 53 foot-pounds of torque at 11,750rpm.
- 12,700 km
- New tires
- Never been down, clean title
- Serviced regularly at Triumph Dealerships (have all paperwork)
- Anthracite colour with gold accents
- Gold Pazzo Shorty Racing Levers
- GSG Racing Frame and Engine Sliders (best quality you can buy)
- Aftermarket exhaust (TOR Exhaust) with Carbon Fiber cover.
- Only used in summer – garage kept and overwintered properly
- Front AND rear stands INCLUDED for easy maintenance
- Original Exhaust and Levers Included.
Feel free to give me a shout: 604 366 0266
Last edited by Phoenix088; 09-06-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Reason: Price Reduced
Bump! Price reduced
Tags for this Thread