rider vs fire (video is harsh to watch)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: rider vs fire (video is harsh to watch)

Bike
    2007 R-1

rider vs fire (video is harsh to watch)

FUCK CANCER, FUCK CANCER, FUCK CANCER, FUCK CANCER !!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    Holy FACK.... where is his freaking GEAR!!!!!....

also..see the cops show up too late.... don't even check for a pulse on the unconscious rider..... just ignore him altogether.. I think they were surprised when they discover he is not dead...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

Regular Array
    Bike
    raleigh 73 lowrider
    See the fat fuck in the suit DO NOTHING. Typical of those type of people.

Unsafe At Any Speed Array
    Bike
    2002 Speed Triple
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Rider View Post
    See the fat fuck in the suit DO NOTHING. Typical of those type of people.
    What type of people? Fat people? Men in suits? White people? People whose last birthday was on a Tuesday?

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton

Crowd lifts burning car, pulls injured motorcyclist from underneath

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/13/...html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN) -- Police in Utah are searching for a group of construction workers, students and bystanders.
    But for a good reason.
    This group is credited with saving a man's life by working together to lift a burning car and pull a man to safety.
    It was a "life-saving move that the Logan Police Department does not want to go unnoticed," said Jeff Curtis, assistant chief of the police department in Logan, Utah.
    The incident occurred Monday morning on a street near Utah State University and was captured on video.
    Crowd lifts burning car off man
    Police said the BMW pulled out of a parking lot and in front of Wright. Curtis said the motorcyclist tried to avoid the car, which resulted in him laying the motorcycle down.

After crashing, gas spilled out of the motorcycle and ignited, engulfing both the motorcycle and the front end of the car in flames, Curtis said. The motorcyclist became lodged underneath the burning vehicle.

A video the incident shows several startled bystanders looking under the BMW as flames leap into the air.
    The crowd quickly grew to include a man in a suit, construction workers wearing hard hats, a woman in sandals and a young man carrying a backpack.
    After one person in the group tried to pick up the blazing car, the crowd joined in and were somehow able to lift the 4,000-pound vehicle.
    One of the bystanders drags the fallen motorcyclist's limp body from under the vehicle.
    The motorcyclist was identified as 21-year-old Brandon Wright from Logan. He was rushed to a hospital and was in stable condition after surgery Monday evening, Curtis said. The driver of the car was not seriously injured.
    Curtis said police are trying to find the people who helped so they can be recognized for their efforts at a city council meeting.
    Buying something on Amazon, use my affiliate links to support my motorcycle racing. Every little bit counts. WMRC 250 Class FTW - #702, MUCHO GRACIAS!

WTB: PW50 Bike for my kids

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    Buying something on Amazon, use my affiliate links to support my motorcycle racing. Every little bit counts. WMRC 250 Class FTW - #702, MUCHO GRACIAS!

Bike
    DR650
    Holy shit. That's crazy. Good job by the bystanders.
    Click to View

Law of Logical Argument - "Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about"

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticSouth on ADVRider.com
    If i was put here on earth to be a practical functional, purposeful member of society... im a happy FAIL

Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    I saw that video on the news this morning if the rider being pulled out from under the car. Incredible team effort!!
    Last edited by carbonfibrerocket; 09-13-2011 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Bike
    Daytona 675
    Pretty cool video. Nice to see people get involved and helping instead of just standing around and taking pictures/videos.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    "I race to win." - Ayrton Senna
    "If he had survived Imola 94, we would all be racing for second place" - Michael Schumacher

Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    Quote Originally Posted by vstromgreg View Post
    Holy FACK.... where is his freaking GEAR!!!!!....

also..see the cops show up too late.... don't even check for a pulse on the unconscious rider..... just ignore him altogether.. I think they were surprised when they discover he is not dead...
    Yeah, and great that they pulled the guy out from under the car, but they left him rather close to a burning bike. Then the police moved him (not out oif the way), isn't that a no no? Possible spine/neck injuries?

Incredibly lucky to tumble under a car without a helmet and not squash your melon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    well the suit guy didn't do much, maybe he was the driver?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2010 Ducati Monster 696
    A comment from one of the articles...

"This story made CNN. Kudos/HatsOff to those who helped this guy! I hope this Good Samaritanship spreads like an infection throughout the U.S.! Finally, some people brave enough to take a chance on a lawsuit to help Mr.Wright. Here's hoping some scumbag lawyer doesn't pick this up as his/her BIG payday to sue those who helped save Mr.Wright's life".

I'm pretty thankful I live in a country when something like being sued trying to help someone would never even cross my mind...

Bike
    2007 Honda CBR 600rr
    The guy in the suit looked like the BMW driver.. what a dicktaimoor move to just stand there and pose.

Great to see ppl help out and for the rider to be dragged out safely.

But regarding the rider... seriously??!! no gear whatsoever... not even a helmet FFS!

Accelerus Maximus Array RubHerDown's Avatar
    Bike
    70 CT 70
    Holy CRAP !

Good on those folks !!

What was with the f@ck in the suit ?

And the cops ? Ever heard of ABC's ?

Bet all that C02 was good for keeping
    up the respiration too...
    Live each day like it is your last,
    like you will never get another chance...

One day it will be, and you will not.

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    Yah, I like how everyone backs up once the guy is out, like he's gonna self combust.