We have a house full of items that need to be sold and fast!

If you're looking for ANYTHING please contact me to see if I have it and I will send you a picture right away. Everything we have is excellent quality and well-taken care of.

We are selling everything from silverware, lamps, fans, portable A/C's, Yamaha upright piano, golf clubs, mountain bikes, glass/wicker kitchen table, small stereo systems, teak furniture, china, and so much more.

We're also selling an investment property for $124,900 We make $100 positive cash flow a month but has the potential to make $200 positive cash flow a month. It's a 2bdrm unit in a four-plex in Chilliwack 1020 sqft and has new washer/dryer, flooring, window coverings, etc. It's huge as well with tons of storage. MLS®: H1103124

We're also selling our home in Coquitlam. It's half a huge duplex at 2780 sqft with a separate 2bdrm ground floor suite which we typically rent for $1150. It is an open layout on both up and downstairs with new everything including appliances, windows, lights, blinds, flooring, bathrooms, etc. Has a vaulted ceiling and a skylight to really open it up. We haven't posted on MLS yet.

Please call 604-762-6264 or email and I can send pictures of anything you're interested in. My time is running out...