Stylin' and Profilin'
Saddlemen Tunnel bag - $95
New and never used Saddlemen Tunnel bag. Bought this in June and then decided to change bikes in August so I don't need this anymore.
Designed for every type of riding and every style of bike, our tunnel bags will fit everything from sport bikes to cruisers and everything in between. The aerodynamic shape and rider-convenient features make stashing your gear easy and does it with leading edge style. The tunnel bag attaches to almost any rear seat or pillion up to 9-inches wide with an included mounting system, and additional straps for extra security. Once secured to the rear seat area, the bag can be removed and re-attached to the bike within seconds using a series of cam locks on the outside of the bag.
· Fits ALL bikes with a 9-inch-wide or smaller rear seat/pillion
· Large main compartment spacious enough for laptop or notebook computer
· Three big exterior pockets allow easy access when on the go
· Two of the exterior pockets expand an additional two-inches for extra storage
· Water-resistant construction with an Integrated rain cover, so no matter what the weather, you're prepared
· Thirteen exterior D-rings provide a huge range for attaching items to the bag such as jackets or other luggage
· Six concealed D-rings, easy to use, but never in danger of scratching your bike's finish
· Three internal pockets
· Tech organizer perfect for smartphones, digital cameras, or MP3 players
· Adjustable main compartment clamshell straps-can be opened a full 180-degrees
· Includes an easy-to-use, universal, rear seat mounting system that easily attaches to most rear seats and pillion pads
· Comfortable carry handle allows the bag to be used like a suitcase when off the bike
· Semi-rigid construction holds shape and looks great even when empty
· SaddleTuff 1200 denier, high durability fabric
Tunnel dimensions: 9" wide in front - tapers down to 6" wide in the rear x 3" deep x 15" long.
Exterior dimensions:15"L x 17.5" W x 11" H; measures 1450 cubic inches