RoC 2012 planning

View Poll Results: Want to take a trip to STL for RoC 2012?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 20.00%
  • No

16 80.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RoC 2012 planning

The Silver Power Ranger Array StormFighter's Avatar
    Bike

RoC 2012 planning

Im just curious if there are a few brave ones who are intetested in planning a trip to STL next year to go ride in the RoC. Get the GoPro's ready and watch the crazy stunters live. I know some of you hate stunts, but i love watching them. And i think it would be a cool trip, and ride.As for the rules of our ride, there are no plans to brake any laws. We are just going to join the big ride and watch. If you feel like getting crazy, its your life, your bike, but 604 needs to represent next year. Maybe we can bring a bunch of pot to make friends :-)
    Weeeeee

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    LOL.... I'd leave the bud here, those border guys take that shit personal..... there is a lot of rides worth doing in the USA, IMO that ROC cluster-fuck is not one of them....

It would not surprise me if they had road wide spike strips put down for those guys next time...

But I encourage you younger guys to get out there and try this stuff so just remember to take lots of pics....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    K4 GSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by cba View Post
    lol I know you are putting in efforts to win that award or tshirt. u go boi!
    the darwin awards give out tshirts posthumously?

Bike
    2006 K1200S
    if it's on December 21st (2012), it just might be the ride of an eternity !!

Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    There are about a gazillion rides that would be a bazillion better than
    going to St Louis, and joining a massive heat score group ride.

I enjoyed watching parts of it too, but am more than happy to use youtube,
    instead of my bike.....just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Bike
    IRSU magnet
    If lethal Rog is going I am in
    No trees were harmed to display the above message ..... however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    Tamoor Trophy Trolling should be awarded with immediate banhammers! Genuine submissions only!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!

Bike
    I appreciate the trophy trolling, but I legitimately want to go watch the RoC next year. I don't mind the ride down. You guys say there are better rides to do, but going down the west coast, then half way across the states to STL is a pretty dope ride, with lots of things to see on the way. I haven't been on a vacation in a while, I might just head down alone for a fun USA road trip. And why not stop by and check out the cluster fuck of crazy, amongst other things...

and VstromGreg, man that spike strip is only going to get 20-50 bikes at most, before everyone realizes it. I ain't planning to ride in the front, I'd like to be somewhere mid-back to watch the crazy hood stunts. I'm sure I will avoid any type of police conflict by that positioning and my BC plates alone, I can always claim that I just happened to be riding through without any affiliation. I'm sure I'll be just fine down there.

So yea anybody else interested in a 1-2 week road trip through the states, and checking out the RoC also, let me know.

There where 1,500 bikes this year, next year is their 10 year anniversary ride and they expect close to 4,000 bikes to show up. I can't miss that.
    Last edited by StormFighter; 09-25-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Weeeeee

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    Quote Originally Posted by StormFighter View Post
    So yea anybody else interested in a 1-2 week road trip through the states, and checking out the RoC also, let me know.

There where 1,500 bikes this year, next year is their 10 year anniversary ride and they expect close to 4,000 bikes to show up. I can't miss that.
    heh. plan for more than 1 or 2 weeks... or you simply wont get to enjoy the cross continent trip. what's the point of it if you cant stop and smell the flowers, take random side roads because you are on a tight schedule, etc?

as for the 2nd part... yes, yes you can.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIA View Post
    There are about a gazillion rides that would be a bazillion better than
    going to St Louis, and joining a massive heat score group ride.

I enjoyed watching parts of it too, but am more than happy to use youtube,
    instead of my bike.....just my opinion.
    no shite... why the fvck would i wanna put my beautiful engine through that hell!!
    no thanks..!! have fun OP..! post a youtube link for us..!
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Don't be stupid. Array Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM
    Little Canadian white boy from Shaughnessy smuggles weed into STL and gets caught up in an inner city kid street ride. Film at 11, gang rape in shower ongoing! LOL!
    The difference between you and me .........

Bike
    2006 K1200S
    wasn't a VPD member just sentenced to three years in prison for dealing marijuana - wonder if he was originally from Shaughnessy?

Bike
    2008 SXV550
    Officer: "Oh you're not from here! Ok, well have a nice day!"

Yeah right. If you want to see stunts I'm sure there are lots of shows down in the states that you can go and see to make it a road trip. Shows that aren't massive heatscores and don't run on public roads. I don't understand the appeal, but thats just me. Have fun getting weed across the border on a bike too.

Bike
    you must have missed that smiley face after I said bring pot, no sense of humour? lol
    Weeeeee

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    Have you posted pictures yet of you at the ROC in Vancouver last spring?
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!