'08 GSXR 750 - track or race bike
- Stock motor 5900 miles 130.2hp on Nels dyno last month
- Arrow aluminum slip on w/'06 headers (lighter)
- PC-V tuned by Nels
- Flexiglass bodywork - professionally painted but maybe an 8/10 - a matching Suzuki blue tank will be mounted for the new owner, it's on it's way right now, as is a brand new windscreen.
- Braided lines
- Vortex Clip-ons
- Brembo master cylinder
- Pazzo clutch lever
- Woodcraft case cover left side, Vortex right side
- KFG Suspension/GP Suspension complete overhaul of forks with 2 track days and 3 races on them - set up for 185lb rider
- Ohlins 600lb 0.95 spring on OEM shock - also for 185lb rider
- Corson Shift Star for smoother, more positive shifting.
- All fluids just refreshed prior to this weekend - coolant(Motul McCool), synthetic oil, brake fluid.
- Fully drilled and safety wired for WMRRA specs.
- Currently has Dunlop NTEC's mounted - front is decent, rear needs replacing.
Details on the bike...
I bought this about 8 weeks ago from a member on PNWriders as a street bike with clear WA title. Thought it had bent shift forks as it wouldn't engage 4/5/6 gear under high load. I had Fuzzy open the motor/transmission up and turns out it wasn't the shift forks but rather the drum so he replaced it, installed the shift star, and gave it a once-over and deemed it in great shape. Gave it to Barry at KFG and he then upgraded the front end with springs, valving, etc... but the Ohlins shock Spring didn't arrive in time for the next race weekend so I ran it stock.
Did a 2-Fast track day on it where it went down and the bar end punched a small hole in the frame so I took it home, had my buddy replace it with a brand new '07 frame/swingarm and it needed some other items as well - fairing stay, bodywork, clip ons, etc... Everything has been installed now except the new fairing stay (delayed shipping), windscreen, tank, and rear brake caliper mount ('07 swingarm is different than the '08 so we ran a borrowed on this weekend). All of this will be done before the bike is sold. New owner can have the clean '07 frame stamped with the '08 frame VIN # so it'll technically be street legal if you wanted to swap it back to a street bike.
Expensive 8 weeks of ownership as there's been over $8,500 invested in this bike including upgrades and repairs.
Can be delivered anywhere in the lower mainland or Island for full asking price.
Photo's available, just need to figure out how to post them on here first...
Bump it back up... PM's replied to, sorry I went on holiday for 8 days but am home now and available to show the bike or email photo's.