(They took off the R..?)
So the new revamped 650 is out .... Can't say Im all that impressed. I have some pretty mixed feelings. Not sure how I like the look of it, reminds me of a *gasp* v-strom when I saw the first picture....
- Do like the gauge cluster and that they went back to the analog tach from the digital in the second gen
- Dont like the front turn signals, why didnt they keep the more angled triangle ones?
- Adjustable windscreen positions is nice
- Dont like the added weight ~20lbs from the double steel tubing for the frame.
- The eco stuff is nice though.
- Dont like the half plastic tank thing all the manufacturers seem to be going to these days.
- No more banana seat is good.
- Same ol budget suspension and brakes is a bit of a downer too
- Might be hard to put on sport bars with that weird piece of pointy plastic sticking out right where your hands would end up at full lock
Very torn. I think I still like my first gen better overall. And nothing on the bike would make me pick it over a 675 (if I could afford one of them)