Duncan Motorsports closing--(Taken Fom Vi Biker Forum)

Thread: Duncan Motorsports closing--(Taken Fom Vi Biker Forum)

Registered User Array
    Duncan BC
    2010 R1

Duncan Motorsports closing--(Taken Fom Vi Biker Forum)

Still riding the cones

Duncan Motorsports Closing
    « on: October 10, 2011, 10:07:25 AM »

Duncan motorsports is closing,
    This is a very sad time for Natalie and I, we are closing Duncan Motorsports. The company was not in good financial shape when we purchased it, we worked very hard and injected a lot of cash into the company over the last years to try and get it on even ground. Unfortunately the Economy and the weather along with a couple of other factors were not in our favour. As a result we have made the decision to shut DMS down.
    On the positive side we have met a lot of good people who share our interest in the great sport of motorcycling many who have become friends. I am not leaving the industry entirely and plan to continue teaching adventure riding and competing in off road motorcycle rallies.

Duncan motorsports will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week for inventory, we will re-open on Friday October 14th until October 31 for the biggest closing out sale ever. All motorcycles, ATVs, tires, helmets, clothing, in fact everything is on sale. The sale will continue until everything is gone.
    Savings of up to 70% on parts and accessories, motorcycles are at or below dealer cost.
    Financing Available for all purchases
    *** Kickstart coffee will remain open and we will continue to hold our future events from Kickstart***

I would like to thank everyone for all your past support. I hope everyone stops by so we can say so long in person.
    Don Hatton

2. Remove Advertisements

'89 CB-1, '64 CT200, '08 CBR125R, '82 XR100, +5 project bikes...
    Oh, that is a huge bummer....

Huge respect for Don Hatton and Bernie Wright and the gang.