BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Saturday (April 5th) Ride?

1K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  sparky 
#1 ·
Saturday Ride?

hey,

I need someone to go riding with Saturday morning... Does a small group (3 or 4) want to head out for a couple hour ride...wherever?

I don't care. I just need to ride...

here's the kicker... I live at 70th and Oak (right off the bridge by those tennis courts) and I need someone to meet me there...

I R A LEARNERS...

but I have ridden for about 6 months (previous learners) so I don't suck much...

Ne1 feel like charity? I NEED TO RIDE!!!! IM GOING INSANE WITH THIS RAIN AND I JUST BOUGHT MY BIKE...

thanks for understanding

Pinky!

#5 ·
I'm into it

It's saturday morning and I'm sitting here new to the site, if it's a go let me know and I'll meet up with you. I just got my bike a couple of weeks ago and it was very tough finding it used. Anyways give a place and time and I'll be there :lurking

#6 ·
Hey Guys...

wanna meet at the tennis courts at 12???

Its right at the foot of the oat street brige... north side...

cant miss it...

Ill be on my bike there at 12...

we can go wherever I JUST WANNA RIDE

and its going to rain tonight... probably about 7... so lets cruise till 5 or so...

sound good?

#14 ·
theres a bit of sun poking out here now...

meeting spot is 12:00 pm at the foot of the Oak Street bridge... the tennis courts... (north side of bridge, east side of Oak, cant miss em.)

Ill be on my bike at 71st and Oak then... you two up fer it?

We can just see what happens, maybe tour out around UBC and stanley park or something.. keep close to home as it might start to rain, or might not, and at least then we can seek shelter quicker then if we were stuck out on the S2S or Mission or something..

sound good?

#15 ·
OK, I'm in, it is pissing here so I hope it really is going to clear up your way, I have to leave soon to get ther by 12, I might be a few minutes late. I'm riding a silver suzuki, my jacket blue and black, helmet a lighter blue with white. So 71st and oak at the tennis courts. See you there

#21 ·
Aww shizz Jimmy G, ya we left around 12:15 I guess... just missed ya... shoulda posted you were for sure gonna be there and we coulda hung on...

Twas a bit wet... wierd weather... nice in van, nice in UBC, shitty in Stanley Park and downtown... then nice in van again.

Thanks for coming out Derrek and thanks Ian for giving a learners dude a ride home :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.