Steel braided brake line
CRF450 rear master cylinder

Body, electrical etc
Koso RX-2 gauges with tachometer and digital speedometer
Trailtech X2 halogen light
Stock CDI as well as Yoshimura CDI included
Cycra hand guards with build in LED turn signals
1 1/8 aluminum handlebars with TAG risers

This also comes with a couple boxes of spare parts including: extra clutch, small block, CDI, cables, hand guards, sliders, bolts nuts etc etc.
This is the ultimate DRZ supermoto, which can easily be converted to dirt if needed. It's set up for about a 130-150 pound rider at the moment. This thing absolutely rips and has been my daily driver all year.
The engine was built this spring and has 3,000 KM on it. Does not burn any oil, and runs perfectly. Lots of power everywhere. So why am I selling it? I had shoulder surgery this summer, and have missed about $8000 in wages since then. Money is getting extremely tight and with winter coming, I have no use for this machine.

There are a few scratches on the plastic from saddlebags I had on it, but its nothing a polisher couldn't fix up if you are inclined. The tank has a small dent in the right side, and a few scratches on the left side. An aftermarket tank was on my list to upgrade - the stock one is only 11 liters.
Overall the bike is in great shape and looks sharp. Come take a look! Give me an email or phone.

Located in Kelowna!
$3800 OBO