Dirt bike wrecking/salvage?

Thread: Dirt bike wrecking/salvage?

port coquitlam
    2001 zx-12r 2009 drz400sm 2003 Ktm 525sx 2007 yzf-r1

Dirt bike wrecking/salvage?

I am wondering if anyone knows of a local used dirtbike parts supply?
    I know of street bike wreckers but who sells used dirtbike/dualsport parts?

On another subject who has the best selection and prices for gear?
    Infidels Rule!

2. Remove Advertisements

supersport in langley has some used stuff for dirtbikes,not sure on what selection he has though.selection for gear would be holeshot but pricing wise not to sure of that,alot people buy it online if you know sizing and are willing to wait for it.tons of blowout deals out there.

Don't know about wreckers but for gear and other dirt stuff, Gnarly Parts out in Chilliwack is decent. gnarlyparts.ca
    I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here.

Registered User Array
    white rock
    08 r6
    hate to say it, but a lot of the time i use holeshot to find gear i like and my size, then buy it online for half the price or less.

check out http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ they are having a major dirt blowout on everything it looks like. but its been on for a while so the popular stuff/sizes are prolly gone by now.

ive saved hundreds, buying online. its cheaper, no tax, and if you ship to the states its usually free, then just pop down there and pick it up. only hard part is getting back without paying duty, which isnt too hard. plus usually stuff shows up in like 2 days.

http://www.hagensofblaine.com/ just sign up and ship your stuff there. they are literally 2 minutes past the peace arch border. they charge you $2 per box if you pay their $12 annual fee. otherwise is $5 a box. they email you when your package arrives. they also store stuff for you, so if your dollar amount is getting high and you dont wanna pay duty you can just make a second trip for the rest the next day.

so if you're looking for best selection, go online, 100%. ship it to that hagens place, and you'll get free shipping(usually) and within 2-3 days. find a time when the borders not busy and you can be there and back home within an hour.(depending where you live)