After my recent accident I have decided to retire from riding while I can walk away. My accident was by no means minor but I got off REAL lucky and I am gonna take it. So here is the gear that I have remaining in the garage that I am looking to clear out ...
Pics coming shortly (email if you want a speedy pic) ...
- Sidi Strada Evo Air boots size 46 $100. These are awesome boots with small vents to keep feet cool but not cold. They have a few thousand miles on them but are in great condition with minimal wear.
- Teknic Racing XL Gloves $30 bought new this past season, minor scuffs on the nuckle guards
- SOLD Joe Rocket Super Moto gloves XL $30 a worn for 1 season and other than a slight curve in the shape of a hand grip there is almost no signs of wear on them.
- SOLD Shift Racing Bullet gauntlet Gloves XL (11) $35 a worn for 1 season and there is almost no signs of wear on them. Carbon fibre knuckle guard and 2 velcro closures for a great fit.
- SOLD Coretech BLACK full bag setup $225 complete, Sport saddle bags ($125) and tail bag ($65) and Super Mini tank bag ($65). All in really terrific condition used less than a handfull of times. The Saddle bags include a set of rails that mounted off the rear pegs on my VFR to keep the bags from resting against hot exhaust pipes (no clue what other bikes these may or may not work with).
- SOLD SW Motek engage tank bag with Honda 7 bolt mounting ring $140 (non powered). This thing is practically brand new, used maybe twice before the accident and not on the bike at the time.
- SOLD Joe Rocket Alter Ego black pants $125 XL worn only a couple times, looks and feels brand new. (If anyone ride with an XL Alter Ego jacket I have a rain liner around here that I wont need anymore so its yours for free if you pickup)
- AGV Sport kevlar re-enforced riding Jeans XL $60, worn only a couple times, looks and feels brand new
- VFR stock seat $50
Email email@example.com or PM me here if interested please.