Buh bye Flash

Thread: Buh bye Flash

K5 GSX-R600

Buh bye Flash

Here you go, all the fuss about Apple mobile products not being able to run Flash for nothing:

• He who dares not offend, cannot be honest.
    • The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.

third rock
    nice bike
    Microsoft's Silverlight for mobile is going down too. Adobe announced layoff of 750 employees.

Mobile users have accepted the 'App' concept. These (web-enabled) Apps runs natively outside the browser sandbox and often with full privilege. So native windowing toolkit is much better than using a Flash player wrapped in a Browser.
    te tee ... te te tee ...... te tee ...te te tee............ te tee .

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Starbucks in turn 2.
    I'm happy to see both Flash and Silverlight go to hell, and stay there. HTML5 for the win!
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

I wish.
    This is for the best. Developers have done some amazing things for sure, but it's still raping i7 processors, and that's not acceptable.
    BCSB- Administrator

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    As much as I am a supporter of stuff supporting flash... as a developer I have to say that flash's service life was extended waayyyyy longer than it was architechted to do. HTML 5 is the future. Everybody in the software industry kinda knew that Flash will have to go away at some point, but I was actually surprised that Adobe is pulling the plug (in) so soon.