BCSB opinion on this bike on CL

Thread: BCSB opinion on this bike on CL

2009 Triumph Street Triple 675

BCSB opinion on this bike on CL

Not sure whether to be suspicious at the price.

!DEAL! '06 KTM SMC 625 4sec to100km/h streetracer dual sport supermoto - $3999 (Vancouver, 33rd Ave)

KTM SMC 625 a violent streetracer supermoto, apprx. 4sec to 100/km/h! A way better than any Suzuki! Sale price because i do need a car or maybe will have to leave Canada soon. Its is actual value is apprx 5500.

Very likely this is the most violent streetracer supermoto in Vancouver. A really wild and reliable LC4 race engine, sexy design and unbeatable performance. Rules asphalt but quite good on gravel roads/grass as well. Never layed down, no accident, no damage. Ready to ride or race :-)

- approximately 63HP for 138kg
    - new parts (all replaced in July 2011): Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport tires, brake pads, rear brake disc, both sprockets, chain, oil and air filters, engine oil (the best Motul 10W/60 exceeding the factory 10W/50)
    - enhanced acceleration: electronic and mechanic throttle control system (limitation) turned off, KTM race air filter cover, Jet kit, 15 teeth front sprocket (instead of the stock 17 teeth)
    - well maintained
    - extras: same color tank bag, '08 450EXC headlamp, Bonz handguard mounts+Zeta Handguards with integrated turn signals, Euro 640 supermoto fuel tank (13 Litres) with locking gas cap, -KTM Supermoto Gel Seat LC4/SMC (plus the original stock tank and seat)
    - year/mileage: 2006, apprx 18000 miles (its nothing to this engine, it goes up to 80-100k miles without rebuilding)
    - extras: I throw in my two helmets free of charge, see on the last picture

You can take a look at, listen its sound and if you are seriously interested you can have a short test ride here. Location: East 33rd Ave

Feel free to call me anytime if you have any questions or are interested: +17789855441 (craigslist email system sometimes does not forward the emails, so pls phone if you do not get my reply in 12hr!)

Price is fix, SALE price because I want a car now! You save 1500 on this!! (and i can advise you on the tax issue)

This is what happens during the winter months of non-riding. Tempted by Craigslist ads. *sigh*
    Last edited by seakrait; 12-06-2011 at 07:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Starbucks in turn 2.
    Nothing suspicious about the ad.

- Real description.
    - Local address.
    - Local phone number.
    - Local photos.

Dial the number and check it out; if the price is as good as it seems (I don't follow KTM prices), then it won't be up for long.
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Old Dirty Bastard Array masonjarz's Avatar
    White Rock
    2008 Honda XR650L
    This guy has been trying to sell this bike for a while and has dropped his price a lot.

I always got a laugh out of the wording of his ad--I'm sure it is violent on grass!

Having said all that, it sounds like a good deal.
    She looked like Olivia Newton John, if she were really ugly, and had huge balls.

2009 Triumph Street Triple 675
    That's why I'm curious if there's anything wrong with it (too good to be true?) or if any BCSBer has already taken a look at it. [/lazy].