I have 70 adult owned games for sale. All games are original will insert booklets. Games are $5 each or 5 for $20. Or take them all for $250.00 that makes them $3.55 each. E-mail me with your name and number and the games your interested in. Local pick up at my house. Have other choices in mind just incase some games sell. No paypal, e-cheques, or shipping. Located near #10 Hwy and 128th

Area 51, American Chopper, Alien vrs Predator, Black Hawk Down, Battle Star Galactica, Blood Wake, Blood Rain, Brute Force, Bad Boyz, Big Trucker, Cat Woman, Circus Maximus, Conflict Dessert Storm, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Curse, Dark Angel, Dead Mans Hand, Dead to Rights, Drake, Enter The Matrix, Evil Dead, Fable, Freedom Fighters, Genma Onimusha, Grand Theft Auto Vice city, Grand Theft auto 3, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Land of the Dead, House of the Dead, Head Hunter, Italian Job, Lord of the Rings 2, Lord of the Ring fellowship, Hitman 2, Indiana Jones Emperors Tomb, Kill Switch, Legends of Wrestling, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter, Mafia, Man Hunt, Metal Gear Solid 2, Ncaa Football 2004, Outlaw Golf, Pariah, Prisoner of War, Progect Gotham 2, Castle Wolfenstein, Robin Hood, RLH Hunt or be hunted, Robocop, Shadow ops, Shell Shock, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 4, Snow Blind, SpiderMan, NBA Street Hoops, Splinter Cell Pandora, Starsky and Hutch, Starwars Battle Front, State of Emergency, Stubbs Zombie, The Suffering, Syberia, Terminator, Time Splitters, True Crime L.A.