for the collectors and kit bike set....

Thread: for the collectors and kit bike set....

K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.

for the collectors and kit bike set....

would love to "pick" through this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

2. Remove Advertisements

Eschew obfuscation Array Mollygrubber's Avatar
    Shorter of breath, one day closer to death.
    2010 BMW F800GS
    What a great story... I wonder how many places like this there are, waiting for the scrapper to come.

Registered User Array fish_antlers's Avatar
    looks like honest al's

Above the 49th Parallel and completely beyond Hope
    Shuttleworth Snap
    !!!!!!!!!!! That is my domain.
    I visited somewhere similar in the North of England twenty years ago. The difference was that the Barn (which was dry) was used to store a collection of bikes that the owner thought may appreciate in value. He had no interest in bikes perse, just speculating. I visited some time after picking had already started. It was still full of dusty bikes, parts and engines. He'd lost interest and decided that he would collect watches and valuable timepieces instead (they take up less space - who'd o' thought?). He just let me and a friend explore. Hours passed so easily. There were mostly '60's and '70's Japanese stuff. Triples, fours and sixes. The British stuff had all been snapped up.
    Re: the Lockport find. Those guys missed the motherload - the NOS exhaust pipes in good shape!
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]