2005 Yamaha R1

FS 2005 Yamaha R1 Blue/Carbon

Name:  R1new.jpg
Views: 4193
Size:  60.3 KB
    Name:  R1 good photo.jpg
Views: 5550
Size:  58.5 KB

I've got my R1 up for sale, I'm going into Law enforcement so it needs to go. Feel free to take the bike for an inspection, it will pass with flying colours.
    I bought this from a friend 2 years ago, never been to the track, never been dropped, has a bunch of custom parts, and doesn't have one scratch on it.

I have this bike listed for $6650 on craigslist, I'll take $6000 with everything included.

I have very many stock parts that will be included, as well as a whole bunch of gear which will be throw in.

Smoke Puig Double Bubble screen
    Vortex 520 chain conversion
    CRG roll-a-click levers
    Barnett carbon fibre clutch plates- Have recipt from Bayside Performance was just done.
    A&R baffle kit with CAT work done, custom Y-pipe. This exhaust makes this bike sound great.
    Front and rear integrated turn signals with custom blue LED front headlight kit
    Brakes were just bled@bayside performance
    $2500 worth of Redracing Carbon fibre. Best quality you can get.
    Carbon Frame guards, front fender, rear fender, gas tank cover, and side tank covers.
    Smoked rear light
    Pirelli tires

Bike has 40k on it and has been used as a summer commuter for its life. Had oil changed regularly, always winterized, and has just had its 1000$ 40k service and inspection.
    The bike was said to be in perfect mechanical condition.

I've never had any problems with this bike, and it rides like no other 1000 I have ridden.
    I'm sure I'm missing some parts. I have many stock parts that I can throw in as well.
    If interested PM me or call me at 604-six-one-six-9516
    Last edited by Tapp; 12-27-2011 at 05:13 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

2005 Yamaha R1
    Need it gone, throw me an offer!