Details can be found below.
I'll try to take some photos, confirm the mileage and whether there is an extra windscreen the next time I stop by where the bike is stored.
I can be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bike is located in Victoria.
Year/Make/Model: 2000 Honda CBR600F4
Mileage: ~8,000 km (need to double check)
- It was apparently written off, bought from ICBC and rebuilt as a race bike by Imperial Motorcycles in Burnaby. (Not sure of details of accident damage. Recall seller saying that the most significant damage was that the swing arm required replacement. When purchased by current owner the seller wrote on the bill of sale that motorcycle cannot be registered in BC.)
- Raced for a couple of seasons at Mission by Imperial Motorcycles.
- Bought by current owner in Feb. 2003. Run for one season (5-6 track days at West Coast Superbike School courses at Tradex and at Mission Raceway).
- Motorcycle was winterized by PRSMechanic at one of his winterizing courses in October 2003, i.e. carbs drained, Sta-Bil added to gas, oil and filter changed, cables lubed, anti-freeze added to cooling system, etc.
- Motorcycle has been stored in enclosed garage since that time.
- Stock bodywork (which was quite rashed), lights, seat, etc. were thrown away or parted out by current owner. Well used (i.e. rashed in places, in some cases right through) Sharkskins race bodywork was purchased off eBay to replace it. This bodywork has never actually been installed.
Modifications (by Imperial Motorcycles):- Yoshimura slip on
- Carbs adjusted; needles shimmed x 2
- Cylinder head was refreshed (Current owner believes this was done in interest of trying to make bike as competitive as possible because Imperial Motorcycles was serious when racing it as opposed to there being a problem with the motor.)
- EBC race pads
- RaceTech springs (guessing that these would be for 160 – 170 lb riders given the size of the guys racing it when Imperial Motorcycles owned it)
- Fuel tank with cap lock and fuel pump
- Windscreen (to be confirmed)
- Extra pair of clip ons
- Two pairs of levers (Honda OEM)
- Reinforced LH side alternator cover + OEM gasket (never installed)
- K&N air filter
- Two oil filters (Honda)
- Set of plugs