Sturgis North 2012

Thread: Sturgis North 2012

the Ridge
    2010 FZ1

Sturgis North 2012

July 18 - 28 in Vernon this year. Anyone planning on going or is it mostly for the HD crowd?
    2010 Fazer 1

2. Remove Advertisements

CBR600RR / RVT1000 RC51
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Here is a review from someone who went;
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

Don't be stupid. Array Sikorsky's Avatar
    Jeepers, 4 chapters of dirt bags inc.? Sounds like a fun family event. They must have sold support gear to the wannabes like nobodies business!

But Milliscent, tell me more about Point of Sale.
    The difference between you and me .........

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac
    Good thing they didnt let those meatsticks fuck up perfectly good agricultural land.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

New West
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    Here is a review from someone who went; do you measure success??

“No one got really hurt and no one died,” Staff. Sgt. Kevin Keane, head of the Salmon Arm RCMP detachment, told reporter Tracey Hughes of the Salmon Arm Observer on Tuesday, July 19, as he reflected on the five-day event.

Hughes wrote in The Observer that 43 people were arrested, mostly for being drunk in public or assault. There were 16 drug seizures, two bikes impounded for stunting and another two for street racing, 24 driving prohibitions for suspected impaired driving, 145 tickets issued, and a woman wearing a hat, socks and not much else was “spoken to by police for public nudity, but was not arrested.”
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

To torque or not? Array CaribooBC's Avatar
    100 Mile House
    94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 86 NS400R and 98 R1100S
    The promoter was on CBC Radio this morning talking about how the event is a "family friendly event". He also mentioned that they have to turn a profit this year because they are over $200K in the red from last year. I know a couple of buddies that went last year and there is no way they are going back because of the gong show that it was last year. I don't know who did their business plan but they need to get a good paying day job as backup! LOL.
    86 Honda NS400R Bone stock, 94 Ducati 900 SS CR Hot Rod, 98 BMW R1100S The Bagger.

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    I heard the last one didn't do well but it also ran the same weekend as the Great Canadian Biker Rally in Merritt.

Van Is
    I heard the bands were good, the weather and mud sucked and it was a financial ripoff...had to pay hundred bucks plus to get into the site and the vendors inside felt they got ripped because you had to pay to come in to buy from them.