Did this guy really just tell the US to "check themselves"

Thread: Did this guy really just tell the US to "check themselves"

Bike
    I wish.

Did this guy really just tell the US to "check themselves"

I know it's the war and all, but I find it humorous when an Iraqi says 'check yourself'

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...haf/index.html
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    apparently iraq is telling the world they are slaughtering americans, and americans are commiting suicide at the entrance to their cities...

yah, that sounds realistic.
    no

blazinr6
    Originally posted by Jayson
    apparently iraq is telling the world they are slaughtering americans, and americans are commiting suicide at the entrance to their cities...

Apparently America is telling the world the war is justified, Iragi's love them and they are fighting for the Iraqi's freedom, not oil.

"The first casualty of war is the truth"
    - Winston Churchill

blazinr6
    "chiggedy-check yourself before you wreck yourself"

- Das Efx

Bike
    HA HA hahaha , sound like a bunch of funny people over there, to me

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    At least it wasn't "BREAK YO'SELF!!!"
    BCSB- Moderator

blazinr6
    Originally posted by Dalton
    At least it wasn't "BREAK YO'SELF!!!"
    I was at a party once and a guy said that and then shot two people. Then he went to jail. Now he's out and I ran into him at the mall. This happened in Cloverdale. Really.

moral of the story, "break yo'self" means business, "check yo'self" is more chill.

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    Originally posted by blazinr6
    "break yo'self" means business, "check yo'self" is more chill.
    Lucky for the US then or else they'd be in deep shizzle, dizzle.
    BCSB- Moderator

David
    oh, I can breathe out now

Rosco
    Originally posted by blazinr6
    I was at a party once and a guy said that and then shot two people. Then he went to jail. Now he's out and I ran into him at the mall. This happened in Cloverdale. Really.

moral of the story, "break yo'self" means business, "check yo'self" is more chill.
    Moral of the story, dey gots sum serious wiggas in Clovadale!

WeeOne
    lol, ya, white home boys and cloverdale are synonymous. I believe stupid dum arses like them cause so much crap trying to "prove themselves". Seriously, if this is true, what gives the arsehole the right to end someones life. Anyway, doubt they died if he's out already unless he's a juvy. The "gangsta" fad is soooo retarded, turning a lot of decent kids into f#cknuts. Now I'm not a close minded idiot who is against rap or the clothes, this has nothing to do with the mentality I'm talking about. Its just a hand full of very dumb and vulnerable people try to turn themselves into what they think are "gangsta's". My rant is over, for now. Angus.

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    I think it just makes it easier to beat the black outta they ass.
    BCSB- Moderator

Rosco
    At least they can't be as bad as these two freaks I ran into in Seattle, who actually had their skin darkened, were sporting cornrows and called me a "trick ass whiteboy".

blazinr6
    Originally posted by WeeOne
    lol, ya, white home boys and cloverdale are synonymous. I believe stupid dum arses like them cause so much crap trying to "prove themselves". Seriously, if this is true, what gives the arsehole the right to end someones life. Anyway, doubt they died if he's out already unless he's a juvy. The "gangsta" fad is soooo retarded, turning a lot of decent kids into f#cknuts. Now I'm not a close minded idiot who is against rap or the clothes, this has nothing to do with the mentality I'm talking about. Its just a hand full of very dumb and vulnerable people try to turn themselves into what they think are "gangsta's". My rant is over, for now. Angus.
    One died, the other is paralyzed and he was tried as an adult. It was in retaliation because the guys had pulled a gun on his brother earlier in the evening. It was some party.

Who said he was white?