Here's a new one

Thread: Here's a new one

On the river.
    My what?

Here's a new one

I found this little gem in my email inbox today. I hope I get it all..............

Payment No: w30911

THis year Compensation Beneficiary,

I am directed to inform you that the ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432 have been approved in your favor in this new year scammed victim compensation payment, The ATM Card Value is $350,810.00 USD (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand, Eight Hundred and Ten USD Only) You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal in any ATM Center of your choice.

I would want you to understand that this year scam victim compensation payment was held in West Africa to compensate scammed victim in your region,i will like to inform you that in line with our arrangement to pay beneficiary,your ATM card has already been sent to the UPS courier service for delivery so you have to get back to us for more details.

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for dispatch to you, send me your phone number so i can give you a call for more details

Martina Proh
    International Remittance Department
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

must have more bacon Array gxr jo's Avatar
    sunny surrey
    a few pretties
    at least they didnt use the name honest johnson
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9

Gixxer k9
    This is the number you'll need to give these guys so you can claim it all. (604) 717-3321