2010 Speed Triple SE (15th anniversary edition)
I've decided to take a step back from street riding. So ...
For sale: My beloved (and I mean beloved) 2010 Triumph Speed Triple SE (John Bloor Edition)
This 15th anniversary model includes the gel seat, fairing, special signature on the tank, and pinstriped wheels. Deadly black and red colour combination.
Only 1,500 were sent to North America.
- Pazzo levers
- Ohlins rear shock (Have the stock still)
- Rear hugger to protect said shock
- RMR tuned suspension
- Sunline GP shifter
- Black ceramic coated headers and Competition Werkes GP pipe
- Triumph bar end mirrors
- Black Triumph bellypan (not installed in pics)
- I also have an unpainted Carpimoto racing bellypan and brackets. I test-fitted it, and it fits fine, but didn't quite do it for me atheistically. I will sell it separate for $175
- Small dent in tank, small rash on clutch lever from lowside (low speed, turn 9 at Mission). Frame sliders did their job, nothing is noticeable.
- Rizoma frame sliders, rizoma engine case protector
- Bike serviced at EMS and PacYam. Just had its 13000 km service. Is currently winterized and off the road, so no test rides.
If you're serious, I'll throw a day permit on for you can test ride it - as long as I have the $8.5K in my hands.
ABBA paddock stand
Odds and ends, including OEM TORS exhaust.
Price is $8600, $8000 minus the Ohlins.
May consider trades for the right sumo or race bike ...
PM me or email me at kingsmooth_J at yahoo.ca.
And the bad … :P
Last edited by T-rex; 02-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Reason: Posted wrong pic of speedo ... D'oh!
... Buyer flaked. No longer pending ...
Last edited by T-rex; 02-13-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Lots of interest, no decent cash offer yet.
Have a pre-purchase inspection from PacYam that was just done this week too... passed with flying colours.
Ohlins now out of the bike and for sale separately ...
For your enjoyment: