Motorcycle Tag Along

Thread: Motorcycle Tag Along

Registered User Array
    hyosung 250 GT

Cool Motorcycle Tag Along

I got my motorcycle license last summer and am interested in finding other females to ride along with sometimes. Maybe some rides out to the Shuswap, Cache Creek, Ashcroft...any outlying areas would be fun.

By the way, Patrick at Two Rivers Motorcycle Training is an excellent instructor with over 30 years experience. If anyone you know is looking to get their license I would highly recommend him. His classes are small and you get lots of individual attention - not like the larger schools.

email me at

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array howattzer's Avatar
    best place on earth
    it's black
    Hello, welcome to Kamloops. We do have a group of people who go on group rides, usually thursdays or Sundays, and we even have a few girls. Welcome to Kamloops.

Check out the Interior Riders subforum under "I'm going for a ride, who's coming" section to see what we are up to.

I like my women like I like my scotch. Aged 18 years and mixed up with coke.

Yes that's my tattoo. Array bbtbikergirl's Avatar
    2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
    Welcome. Glad to hear of another female rider here. Soon we will have the group rides going again once the roads are a little better. You will have to come out to the Thursday rides, they are always fun. PM me and I can give you details.