Motofit weekend at the Ridge - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Motofit weekend at the Ridge

track hack Young Lion is on a distinguished road Young Lion's Avatar
    Bike
    Eff-Zed Nine
    Please tentatively count me in for a spot on the discount list. I'll confirm the time off with work this week and post up here either way so if I can't make it, someone else can take my spot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Lion View Post
    Please tentatively count me in for a spot on the discount list. I'll confirm the time off with work this week and post up here either way so if I can't make it, someone else can take my spot.
    Will do.

Btw.....I'm not sure what the discount is going to be yet but I think it will be relatively small....$25 or something.

I'm more interested in getting a decent group of BC riders down there to try out the new track

track hack Young Lion is on a distinguished road Young Lion's Avatar
    Bike
    Eff-Zed Nine
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Karma View Post
    Will do.

Btw.....I'm not sure what the discount is going to be yet but I think it will be relatively small....$25 or something.

I'm more interested in getting a decent group of BC riders down there to try out the new track
    Heck, $25 covers my gas for the weekend...or the beer budget....or the Advil I'll need after a winter of remote control abuse!

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Lion View Post
    Heck, $25 covers my gas for the weekend...or the beer budget....or the Advil I'll need after a winter of remote control abuse!
    Very true

Registered User moeracing is on a distinguished road moeracing's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 gsxr750 track
    may be in, check with the boss aka wife, will check with two buddies also, need to test the ducati out.
    Lex talionis
    Karma will get you

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by moeracing View Post
    may be in, check with the boss aka wife, will check with two buddies also, need to test the ducati out.
    Sounds good.......if Young Lion, you and both of your buddies come that puts us at 9 so far on the board here.

I have a maybe from Gxr Jo the over phone pending how his arm looks on x-rays next week......so we may already be at the minimum but the more the merrier.
    Last edited by Good Karma; 02-09-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Registered User drewnabobber is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2007 CBR600 (Race), DRZ125L (Race)
    Will be a great way to kick off the season.
    WMRC #386

Beer League Racer/Asshole SnoDragon is on a distinguished road SnoDragon's Avatar
    Bike
    MTS1200S
    Put me down Lance. I'll go for sure! I'm just not sure if I want to bring the RC51 or the SV?
    WMRC #42
    Sponsors:
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~

BCSB Public Relations kerunt is on a distinguished road kerunt's Avatar
    Bike
    eats autobahns
    Not willing to commit just yet, but if I get my bike sorted by then (motor swap - just waiting for good weather), I'll see you guys there!
    Starbucks poses by me.

"Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Some guys just have that certain je ne c'est CHIA....

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    JD....got you as a maybe

Dean....got you as a yes

Yura.....hope the swap works out and you can make it

Registered User KillahK is on a distinguished road KillahK's Avatar
    Bike
    T4 - GSXR750 #23
    See you mainlanders there!!! We're trying to get an Island contigent together for this one! Hope everyone will be flying the colours so we know which pits to stop at for the apres party's!! haha
    WMRRA Novice - #807
    Sponsored by:
    thesignpad
    Savage Cycles
    KFG Racing

Hates drama... mickm is on a distinguished road mickm's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Honda CBR 600rr
    I'm about 70% in for this. Will be able to confirm in the next week. I believe Zug (David) is also a pencil in for this.
    '07+ CBR parts for sale. Lots of OEM items (some brand new still wrapped), check them out here and send me a PM if you're interested.

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by mickm View Post
    I'm about 70% in for this. Will be able to confirm in the next week. I believe Zug (David) is also a pencil in for this.
    Very cool...as mentioned before I am hoping to get people to start registering in the next couple of weeks so that we all get the classes that we want.

Hates drama... mickm is on a distinguished road mickm's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Honda CBR 600rr
    Lance, can you post up the registration link? As of right now, I'm actually good to go, plus 2 (Zug and htdub).
    '07+ CBR parts for sale. Lots of OEM items (some brand new still wrapped), check them out here and send me a PM if you're interested.

Vanillla Gorilla Zug is on a distinguished road Zug's Avatar
    Bike
    CRF150R - Road Racer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickm View Post
    Let's DO this!!!

+ Reply to Thread